- Country : Italy | Region: Puglia
- Producer : Cielo E Terra | Brand : Gran Maestro Italiano
- Grapes: Chardonnay (80%) and Fiano (20%), partially dried grapes (appassimento)
- Vintage : 2016 | Denomination: Bianco Puglia IGT | Alcohol: 14,5%.
- Serving Temperature: 8-10° C
- Colour :Golden yellow
Bouquet:Wide, ethereal with pleasant hints of tropical fruit
Taste:Full, round and warm with great structure and smoothness. Delicate and aromatic aftertaste, long-finish. It maintains good freshness and fragrance, both olfactory and taste.
Serving suggestions:Meditation wine, well-matched with rich first courses, low-fat fish, white meats, mature cheeses and grilled vegetables. Excellent during social meetings, at the end of the mea